Sydney Startup Weekend EDU 2014 is shaping up well with a great cross-section of participants from education, technical, design and business backgrounds. Ticket sales have been excellent and we’ve reached capacity of the event space with a week to go.
We are also thrilled to announce a number of new giveaways and prizes for participants and winning teams.
Giveaways For All Participants:
- Every Participant gets a free 3 month access to GA Online Courses
- Every Participant gets a $50 credit from Elance-oDesk
- Free meals on all days including mouth watering gourmet food for the final demo day
Prizes for the Winning Team
- $1000 off a Web App Developer course from Coder Factory
- $200 credit from Elance-oDesk
- A special prize sponsored by Openlearning
Prizes for the Runner-up Team
- 2 free places in a Beginner Coder Weekend Workshop (worth $395 each) from Coder Factory
- $100 credit from Elance-oDesk
- A special prize for a SWEDU team that creates the best social venture sponsored by Social Ventures Australia
- A special prize for a SWEDU team that creates the best vocational education venture sponsored by Intersective
Besides the above, Startup Weekend Education features a number of resources from our global sponsors.
Visit this page for a breakdown of the different resources that are made available during your event!
Hope to see most of you on Friday …
About #sydswedu 2014
When: 27th June 2014 – 29th June 2014
Where: Muru-D Campus, 363 Oxford St., Paddington, NSW Australia.
Event Website: http://sydneyedu.startupweekend.org/
Tickets: Please purchase your tickets at the Eventbrite page